Perry Ford National City
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career in auto sales with Perry Auto Group. With 7 Dealerships In Southern California we are looking to add new members to our team. Apply to be a member of our automotive sales representative team today!
•Sales Representatives follow up with customers indicating purchasing interest through our website
• Sales Representatives Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
• Support on-line customers by setting appointments
• Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
• Commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology
• Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
• Complete quotes and explain financing options
• Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don’t have to have automotive sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
• Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
• Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
• Competitive attitude and a passion for customer service desired
• Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
• Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills • Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
• Must hold a valid U.S. driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time